Last Update: 1-8-18
The Lewis and Clark Chapter was organized in 2004 and serves the St. Louis area. Our membership is made up of blind individuals from all walks of life representing a wide variety of careers and callings. These include blind Attorneys,Teachers, Information Technology Professionals, Management Professionals, etc. They represent a cross section of Missouri's Blind and are living proof that blindness need not be the tragedy it has been perceived to be in the past. We are the blind speaking with one voice and changing what it means to be blind.
No announcements at this time.
4-1-17, In the photo above the Lewis & Clark Chapter held their first Fitness Event, A Fun Walk before the chapter meeting. Nobody was sure how many Fitbit Steps they achieved but a fun time was had by all. Pictured Standing from left to right, Erika Wolf, Deb Busch, Robin House, Jenny Carmack, Stephanie McDowell and Chris Tisdal. Sitting, from left to right are Ericka's guide dog Chandra and Ben Carmack.
The Lewis and Clark Chapter meets the second Saturday of the month from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM in the basement of St. James Lutheran Church in University City. The church is located at the intersection of N. Hanley Rd. and Carleton Ave. The address is:
St. James Lutheran Church
1401 North Hanley Road
University City, Missouri, 63130
Chris Tisdal President
10155 Chaucer Ave. Apt.#3
St, Louis MO, 63144
President: Chris Tisdal e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Jenny Carmack e-mail: email@example.com
Treasurer: Randy Carmack e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Robyn Wallen e-mail:
The Lewis & Clark Chapter was originally founded in 2004 to meet the needs of members living north of highway 40. The first Chapter President was Susan Ford.